Friday, July 25, 2008

Housemates

I know i know.. it' s been AGES since i updated my blog.. since my title of my blog is about anger management.. i'd like to talk about some of my lovely housemates..

First of all there's a gal from kelantan.. i thought there's actually not any differences between states under BN and PAS except the religious stuffs.. but then.. i was far from right.. let me see where should i start.. err..
1. she cannot go out and have dinner without putting on a pair of jeans and a nice clothes (wha.. having dinner with her makes me look like some begger la..) for god's sake this is malaysia.. global warming so fast meh? why need to wear so thick now? or subang is so dangerous that if you expose your short and tree trunk like legs you'll get rape once a maniac spotted you.. dont ask me why.. it's just her culture i think..
2. she closes EVERY SINGLE doors before she sleeps.. lets count.. the front(must la.), the back one.. the balcony one.. the kitchen one.. and the one outside the kitchen.. even the freaking WINDOW.. window is meant for ventilation la.. not for some maniac to climb in and rape you AGAIN..
3.she has a belief that eating meat when you're sick will make you more sick.. walaueh.. if like that i should have die looooong time ago..
4.can someone tell me what doors that kelantan houses use? i thought it's normal to press the button in the knob of the door in our rooms then it's locked and you just use your keys to open it? isn't that simple? cause.. one fine day.. she suddenly told me the keys to her room is faulty.. i was like really? then i asked what's the problem.. she then told me her keys can't be use to lock the door.. i looked at her and to the door.. i was like.. haha.. you're funny.. she's like.. NO.. i'm serious.. the door cannot be locked.. i went to the door.. press the knob and locked it in front of her.. she saw and oh.. so that's how this kind of door is locked.. sweat..............

I will never finish talking about her.. but then.. there's leng lui number two.. i forgot where she came from.. sorry la.. cannot blame me.. but at least i know she's a malaysian right.. wha.. that fella.. choose toilet one.. ass too many receptors got problem one.. six people per apartment.. two toilets. that makes three people per toilet.. simple math.. toilet time also limited already.. still want to come over and use toilet.. brainless git.. and for a stupid reason.. the toilet seat in her room's toilet is not comfortable or something.. if dont use the toilet seat, boh song cause too hard already (what you expect? the toilet is made of porcelain la you idiot! if not as soft as cotton is it?) even if you're not using the toilet i have to wake up one and a half hour before my classes start to use the toilet.. you want me to wake up at five for toilet is it??? told already still dont listen.. fuck la.. i dont give a shit whether your ass is too soft and too sensitive for the hard and cold toilet bowl.. just DONT USE my toilet la.. i dont even care if your butt aches or have rashes without the toilet seat..

Another also must tembak.. from perak somemore.. luckily not from ipoh.. bring your friend back to the apartment i ok with it la.. wear my slippers.. still ok.. when i ask whre's my slippers also dont peduli me.. bloody hell la you.. your UGLY friend wore my slippers you idiot.. and you still can act stupid and ask me where i put it before i went gym? your friend so poor no slippers is it?there's some new word here.. that's ASKING.. that i sure let.. but then now i also dont know your friends foot got any fungus or mushrooms growing between the toes or not.. contaminate my shoes..

The other two is ok la.. not all people are so rude and inconsiderate.. there's still hope in this world..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

do you really have to kutuk ur not-so-smart housemates until nothing else left for them? lol sifu still supports u

sharene said...

errrr...HAHA.interesting post!
wey wey wey where got lc???
just didn't have your contact number maaaa...and email and stuff....
gimmee laaaaa
:D